All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $72.46Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionAn original and entertaining story, set in the world of conservation and wildlife. A family of otters will claim your heart and make this an unforgettable read. Totally engrossing.
- Author BiographyStuart Sands was born in Cheshire. After leaving school at fifteen he sought new experiences in life with the full impetuosity of youth. Each new experience, from driving a steam train, to building a bridge, enriched his soul. Stuart has two passions in life - the first being a love of the countryside, which he indulged himself as often as possible. The second, was the deep seated yearning to write books. Well, here we are.
- Author(s)Stuart Sands
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication31/01/2005
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight278 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.