All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $27.25Trending at AU $28.05
- AU $30.88Trending at AU $31.66
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $36.76
- AU $44.89Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $42.65Trending at AU $44.71
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $34.42
- AU $33.83Trending at AU $39.29
About this product
- DescriptionLeading food-writing personality Allyson Gofton takes to the road again! Join Allyson as she visits New Zealand's high-country and rural homesteads, bringing their stories, recipes and baking secrets together in a new book based on programmes from the iconic Country Calendar television series, which celebrates its 50th year in 2016. Country Calendar Homestead Baking is packed with recipes from past and present, glorious photographs and stories of a variety of farmsteads and their families. This is a companion volume to the best-selling Country Calendar Cookbook.
- Author BiographyAllyson Gofton has been cooking for New Zealanders for nearly 30 years. She is known for her recipes and columns in magazines, her television appearances, radio slots and many personal appearances in the name of charity. She has also written more than 20 cookbooks, including her best-selling series of books Bake, Cook and Slow, as well as the popular Country Calendar Cookbook with Allyson Gofton and her 2013 bestseller Good Food Made Simple. Allyson has recently returned from a small town in the south-west of France, where she, her two young children and her husband enjoyed a year of French living.
- Author(s)Allyson Gofton
- PublisherPenguin Group (NZ)
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- First Published2016
- ImprintPenguin Books (NZ)
- Weight965 g
- Width217 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.