Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.51
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe time is 1955 -- the birth of rock and roll, the Beat Generation, and social rebellion. It is also the era of covert operations and clandestine governmental actions. War hero John Rawbone Lourdes, grandson of an infamous American outlaw and assassin, and son of a rewned agent for the Bureau of Investigation sets off on an odyssey through Texas and into Mexico, to uncover one of the most foreboding true conspiracies of the time. It is a profound vel of social protest and the violence and treachery committed to crushing it. This is also a moving personal story about love and loyalty -- loyalty to a woman, to ones friends, to ones nation, and ultimately to the truth -- and how all three may well be in conflict with each other.
- Author BiographyBoston Teran became a literary sensation with a first novel God Is a Bullet. The winner of numerous international awards, the author has been compared to novelists such as Hemingway, Maupassant, and McCarthy, and because of a unique writing style, also compared to the painters Picasso and Bruegel, the composer Tchaikovsky, and filmmakers such as John Ford, Sergio Leone, and David Lean.
- Author(s)Boston Teran
- PublisherHigh-Top Sports,U.S.
- Date of Publication21/01/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHigh-Top Sports,U.S.
- Weight476 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.