All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeople who want to learn to paint without relying on their drawing skills have everything they need in this book. Terry Harrison has painted five beautiful country scenes, from an open gate leading to a farm, a country church next to a bluebell wood, spring blossom reflected in a stream, a sw scene and a bridge over a ford in an autumn wood. The tracings and clear step-by-step photographs explain the painting process in great depth and make it easy for readers to reproduce all of the projects.
- Author BiographyTerry Harrison grew up in Norfolk. His early art education was basic and he never dreamed that he would become an artist. At fifteen, Terry moved to Hampshire and was inspired by a brilliant art teacher. He took O and A levels in art, then won a place at Farnham Art School at the age of sixteen. He became a graphic artist, but continued to paint in his spare time. In 1984 Terry gave up his job to paint full time. He demonstrates to artists' groups and teaches on painting holidays. He has also developed a range of his own brushes and paints. He is the author of many best selling books on painting with acrylics and watercolours. Terry now lives in the Cotswolds.
- Author(s)Terry Harrison
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleReady to Paint
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note250 colour illustrations
- Weight301 g
- Width216 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine7 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.