All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionIt's shock that the beekeeping trend is steadily on the rise. These fascinating and beautiful insects can be kept anywhere, whether your garden is a large country plot or an urban rooftop terrace. What's more, there's sting in this tale: bees are a source of delight for honey lovers, hay-fever sufferers and gardeners alike. This charming and practical guide is intended for both the beginner and experienced beekeeper. It covers everything from setting up hives and maximising bees in the garden, to optimum honey production and a fascinating troubleshooting section. With charming illustrations throughout, you will find all you need to catch the bee buzz in this wonderful book.
- Author BiographyAndrew Davies has written a variety of comedy books for the Portico imprint including the original When I Were A Lad and its successors; School Lad, Nipper, Lass and Meerkat. He's vented his fury in the Ivor Grump books, including The Grumpy Drivers' Handbook and The Grumpy Golfers' Handbook, and some sports nostalgia books under the alias of Captain William Featherstone-Dawes.However the most fun he's had was writing the captions for 101 Sports Not To Try.
- Author(s)Andrew T. Davies
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication14/05/2007
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins & Brown
- Out-of-print date29/04/2015
- Weight212 g
- Width126 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.