All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis attractive and cleverly structured guidebook gives dog walkers access to 20 of the finest walks in the west region (Hampshire) of the South Downs National Park. The book is the third in a series of three books covering the National Park. Areas included are: Liss Forest, Petersfield, Butser Hill, West Meon, Droxford, Beacon Hill, Avington, Itchen Way and Old Winchester Hill. With clear information, an introduction for each walk and simple, easy-to-read maps, this beautiful book will appeal to all who want to venture out into the countryside with their dogs. The walks are for all levels of fitness and abilities and having stiles ensures a hassle free walk for both dog and owner. Both authors are experienced walkers, qualified in mountain leadership and countryside management.
- Author(s)Seddon Neudorfer
- PublisherWet Nose Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/12/2015
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationGraigfechan
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWet Nose Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteFull Colour
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.