All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.15
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.33
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.66
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $44.93
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.12
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.03
- AU $49.57Trending at AU $56.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe Fundacio Mies van der Rohe organises a series of debates and lectures entitled Coup de Des that provide an opportunity to discuss some of the most significant architecture being produced today, with the objective of offering a wide parama of current architectural practice. The debates are generated by the presentation of various projects. Each presentation is followed by a dialogue between the architect and a critic who proposes an interpretation of the project and raises related questions. The Coup de Des forms part of the GAUDI project sponsored by the Culture 2000 programme of the European Union. This issue's moderators: Peter Cachola Schmal (Deutsches Architekturmuseum, Frankfurt)/Dietmar Steiner (Architekturmuseum, Vienna).
- Author(s)Xavier Costa
- PublisherFundacio Mies van der Rohe
- Date of Publication14/04/2010
- Place of PublicationBarcelona
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintFundacio Mies van der Rohe
- Weight218 g
- Width135 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.