Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an invative approach to couples therapy based upon a nadversary therapeutic model that encourages partners to incorporate their conflicts and fantasies into their relationship. Sets forth a critique of the psychoanalytic, behavioral, and systems approaches and describes techniques for patient-therapist collaboration and supportive therapeutic intervention on behalf of each partner, Includes strategies for handling angry partners, withdrawn partners, polarized partners, and patients who reject the therapist's interpretations.
- Author(s)Daniel B. Wile
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/1993
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.