All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.26Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1991, the theme for this title is the exploration of the components of lasting, long-term relationships. It begins with the first part of an interview between Sheldon Starr and Virginia Satir, made in 1985 and is followed by a comment on that interview by the Editor. Other chapters discuss the subject of falling in love and the tion of 'being in love' as distinguished from 'a love relationship'. The authors, including some who have been married for many years themselves, look at the many aspects that make long-term relationships successful. The chapters range in essence from 'What is love?' to 'How is love maintained?'. This title aims to share the information the authors have gained, about what makes coupling work, with society as a whole.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/07/2014
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitlePsychology Revivals
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight294 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byBarbara Jo Brothers
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.