All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionIn Courage after Fire for Parents, three psychologists provide a compassionate and accessible guide for the parents or guardians of returning troops. Based in cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), this is the only self-help book written specifically for the parents of returning soldiers, and it offers coping strategies and practical tips for helping these heroes recover from physical and mental trauma when they return home.
- Author BiographyPaula Domenici, PhD, is a counseling psychologist who has worked with service members and veterans for several years, and currently trains civilian and military mental health professionals on best practices for caring for returning troops and their families. Domenici specializes in the treatment of deployment-related post-traumatic stress disorder. She lives in Washington, DC.
- Author(s)Paula Domenici
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication19/09/2013
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight352 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.