Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $18.61
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionLARGE PRINT Sweet, Romantic suspense. A tragic past, a dangerous present, an uncertain future. A cliffhanger on real cliffs. Survival in the wilderness.
- Author BiographyMy husband and I spent one summer as forest fire lookouts in the Snoqualmie National Forrest in the Denny Creek area where this book takes place. Later we hiked the trails. After he took a winter survival course, I felt confident writing this book, knowing I had a good background of information. This book gives the story of Mary Brown, who was one of the secondary characters in Stolen Secrets. Mary must face the dangers of the present to overcome the tragedies of her past. The theme: a woman of courage dares to take control of her future. I am a former teacher, a farm-raised kid who learned simple survival techniques while riding all over the Blue Mountains which backed my home. I have taught classes for Christian girls and some of the advice Connor gives Mary is advice I give them. You are valuable, realize it, and take control of your own life.
- Author(s)Nancy L Radke
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.