All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Lisa Whitford accidentally becomes foster parent to two young children, her once very orderly life is turned upside down. At the same time she meets TV Reporter Michael Bradshaw and falls in love. Unfortunately Michael is still married and a messy divorce won't help Lisa when she decides she wants to have permanent custody of the children. Her life gets more complicated when the children's father turns up and becomes unpleasant. To her astonishment he decides to fight for custody of children he barely kws. Finally Michael takes an assignment in Ethiopia and Lisa feels as if her world is falling apart.... and that's only the start.
- Author BiographyLee Stewart Gilmore lives in a little village in the hills in south west Scotland where she runs a cottage industry. 'Bear-ly Reminiscent' produces The Leadhills Mining Bears and the shop also stocks gifts for tourists. She has also written some children's books.
- Author(s)Lee Stewart Gilmore
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight649 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.