All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCourse Notes is designed to help you succeed in your law examinations and assessments. Each guide supports revision of an undergraduate and conversion GDL/CPE law degree module by demonstrating good practice in creating and maintaining ideal tes. Course Notes will support you in actively and effectively learning the material by guiding you through the demands of compiling the information you need. * Written by expert lecturers who understand your needs with examination requirements in mind * Covers key cases, legislation and principles clearly and concisely so you can recall information confidently * Contains easy to use diagrams, definition boxes and work points to help you understand difficult concepts * Provides self test opportunities throughout for you to check your understanding * Illustrates how to compile the ideal set of revision tes * Covers the essential modules of study for undergraduate llb and conversion-to-law GDL/CPE courses.
- Author BiographySimon Barnett is Senior Lecturer at the School of Law, University of Hertfordshire.
- Author(s)Simon Barnett
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/10/2013
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCourse Notes
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note254 colour tables
- Weight362 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.