All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides social workers with the theoretical and practical kwledge they need to effectively deal with courts and legal issues, which includes presenting evidence, supporting vulnerable service users in the legal system and developing good professional relationships.
- Author BiographyPenny Cooper is Professor of Law, Kingston University, UK.
- Author(s)Penny Cooper
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/10/2014
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleFocus on Social Work Law
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight179 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.