All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCourt of Law is a fact-based fictional story about a serial pedophile-turned killer; how he hides, hunts and covers up his kills. Three young cops must think outside the profile to bring him to trial, but first they must put aside their jealousy, affairs and other distractions. This book has sex, violence, corruption and warped sub-plots... and a twist ending.
- Author BiographyLance K. Steele's writing style is distinctive, maybe unusual, but at least you wont be patronized, condescended or bored. He lives on Rattlesnake Ridge, eight miles as the raven flies, northeast of hwy 101 in Mendonesia County, California... off the grid, behind locked cattle gates. He's pro-choice, pro-life, pro-gun, pro-woman and pro-states rights. Lance's Current novels include; 'Court of Law, ' on serial pedophiles, 'Chameleon', a book about a serial killer with father issues, and his latest, 'Urik-Tah, the Death Rose', science fiction star travel.
- Author(s)Lance K Steele
- PublisherSteve Kooyers
- Date of Publication20/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSteve Kooyers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.44
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.