Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
About this product
- DescriptionThe expert contributors to this volume assess recent US court actions in school adequacy lawsuits and their impact on student outcomes. They show that simply throwing more resources at the problem has t brought about a solution and call for changes centred around accountability, incentives, and more informed parents and policymakers.
- Author BiographyEric A. Hanushek is the Paul and Jean Hanna Senior Fellow at the Hoover Institution. He serves as a member of the Board of Directors of the National Board for Education Sciences.
- Author(s)Eric A. Hanushek
- PublisherHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/11/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationStanford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.