All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCourtship is a sweeping epic love story set over 60 years and 3 continents about a successful Jewish trial lawyer and his Southern aristocratic wife. It's a love story that's steeped in the law, as lawyer Micah Lehman builds a successful legal career while dealing with the challenges his career brings to his long-suffering wife Anne and their three children. It's a riveting vel of love, family, and second chances.
- Author BiographyR L Sommer is the pseudonym of bestselling author, literary agent, and D.C. lawyer Ronald Goldfarb. Over the past fifty years, Ron has penned more than a dozen politically-oriented nonfiction books that have received praise from publications and reviewers. He resides in Alexandria, Virginia.
- Author(s)R. L. Sommer
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication16/04/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight458 g
- Width159 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $74.00
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.16
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.09
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.88
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.