All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you have been married two years, fifty years, or anywhere in between, this book offers couples commonsense advice on how to keep romance alive in their relationships. To those who wonder, Can I still rekindle that spark? Ziglar says, Yes, you can! This how-to guide to happily-ever-after combines convincing statistics, advice from experts, and humorous anecdotes from Ziglar's own experience. Inside you'll find: * Six steps for starting over - matter how long you've been married* Tips for improving communication* Ways to keep sexual intimacy satisfying and exciting* Rules for a fair fight* A frank discussion of the importance of trust Ziglar also includes a sixty-six-question survey to evaluate the state of your marriage. Take it before and after you read this book - you'll see the difference!
- Author BiographyZig Ziglar, one of the most sought after motivational speakers in the United States, offers a message filled with humor, hope and enthusiasm for audiences around the world. Many of the books he authored have become worldwide best-sellers.
- Author(s)Zig Ziglar
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight235 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.70Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.