Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
About this product
- Description'Cousins in the village' is designed as a work of fiction to be enjoyed by the readers. It takes you from the mundane and motous life in the city to a fun filled adventurous stay in the village. Seen through the eyes of four cousins and their dog, one can relate to their cocooned life in city where they run to and from classes and have time for play. It contrasts sharply when they experience a train journey for the first time, their shock at sensing the silence of the night in the village, waking up to the cacophony of birds and enjoying themselves in the mountains near the village. One can almost smell the wet earth, the crisp fresh air and the incense in the village. The book has some twists and turns and surprises for the cousins and through them, for you along the journey. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.
- Author BiographyShweta Gode writes under her maiden name Jaie Kulkarni and is an avid reader and book lover. An only child, she was fond of reading and used to spend hours in the school and community libraries in her world of stories. Children's adventure and mystery stories remain her favourite even today. Jaie wrote her first short story at the age of twelve when she was still in school. The story was published in school magazine and since then she fell in love with the art of writing. She had many tales that she penned in the subsequent years and has now started publishing them to share her love of stories with the world. Her stories often have a few children and some animals as the main protagonists. The tales take them through various expeditions and adventures, affecting the children as well as their audience alike. The stories carry the readers along with them, and they can almost smell the crisp mountain air as the children go for the trek, feel the misty sea breeze when the children in the story arrive at the beach, feel warm when the children go out to play in the sun. Her stories take the global audience into perspective and book lovers of every age can enjoy the ride with the children of her stories.
- Author(s)MS Jaie Kulkarni
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.