All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title helps you learn the timeless skills and techniques of sewing designer quality fashions and creating one of a kind, custom fitted pieces that have shape, strength and beauty. Illustrated Guide to Sewing: Couture Techniques guides readers through the characteristics that separate basic sewing from couture such as a custom fit, meticulous handwork and quality construction. Starting with an overview on important topics such as working with fine fabrics, custom fitting garments and hand stitching, readers will go on to learn how to create one of a kind fashions that have shape, strength and beauty with close up chapters on creating couture collars, necklines, sleeves and more.
- Author BiographyPeg Couch is an amateur seamstress and book acquisition editor at Fox Chapel Publishing. Fox Chapel Publishing crafts information for a hands on world. With over 350 backlist titles, two magazines and over 35 new books each year; Fox Chapel specialises in educating and inspiring crafters working in a variety of mediums including sewing, woodworking and others.
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations & diagrams
- Weight526 g
- Width190 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byPeg Couch
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $25.79Trending at AU $26.18
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.