All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- Description'Mich is an exceptionally gifted artist. She created a luscious fairytale wedding cake for our special day.' Keely and Pierce Brosnan Your wedding is the most important day of your life, and you will want the occasion to be perfect. The cake is often the focus of the celebration and as such is a vital ingredient in the success of the day. The stunning designs in this book range from exquisitely iced cakes of breathtaking beauty to opulent chocolate sculptures and invative, quirky cakes of immense charm. Whether you are planning a large, family wedding, or an intimate celebration with close friends, there will be a style that is perfect for you.
- Author BiographyMich Turner trained as a food scientist and after enrolling on a cake design course, found she had a flair for decorating cakes in her own unique style. Mich worked as a buyer at Harvey Nichols prior to founding Little Venice Cake Company in 1999, and together with her team has designed and produced numerous special cakes for private and corporate occasions, including BAFTA and Madam Tussauds, and her designs have been in great demand with celebrities such as Madonna, Pierce Brosnan, Sir Paul McCartney, Dame Kiri Te Kanawa, Emma Thompson, Elvis Costello and international royalty. LVCC acts as a consultant to M&S and supply some of the UK's most prestigious hotels with special occasion cakes, including The Ritz, The Dorchester and Claridges, and she designs an annual collection of wedding cakes exclusively for Harrods. Mich's cake designs are regularly featured on TV and in Vogue, Harpers and Queens, You and Your Wedding, Brides, the Sunday Times and BBC Good Food magazine.
- Author(s)Mich Turner
- PublisherJacqui Small LLP
- Date of Publication25/01/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJacqui Small LLP
- Content Note250 colour illustrations
- Width1 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.