CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis work examines the effects of covenants on the position of creditors and their claims for credit in the event of debtor insolvency. In addition, the study examines the question whether any specific obligations arise for the creditor in this situation and whether the creditor faces any threat of liability risks or legal challenges.</p>
- Author BiographyMaximilian Majic, Munchen.
- Author(s)Maximilian Majic
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication18/06/2013
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleSchriften Zum Deutschen, Europaischen Und Internationalen In
- Series Part/Volume Number22
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Weight544 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.