All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a riveting, hard-hitting tale about a woman trying to regain the self-respect she lost while running the streets. Brooklyn Johnson had it all - money, jewels, designer clothes, a successful modelling career and men falling at her feet, but w she's struggling. She wasn't always good to those around her. Even as she developed a drug addiction and fought to maintain her sanity, she never needed anyone. But w that an illness has turned her life upside down, she finds herself having to make amends.
- Author(s)Brittani Williams
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication08/12/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUrban Books
- Weight207 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.