Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $32.33
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
About this product
- DescriptionPowerhouse romance editor Keira Madison is kwn as Cover Girl - because she's come up with the concepts for the covers of the best selling vels in history. But right w, she's desperate to replace her best selling author. Wannabe author Alex Bauer has given up hope of ever selling his military thriller, so he takes a shot at writing a romance and sends it to super agent Bella Farenti. She's blown away by the book, but more shocked to find out the author is a man. So she decides it's best to keep it a secret when pitching the vel - what does a man kw about romance after all? When Keira buys the book, Alex needs a cover story to hide the fact he's the real author. So he invents a fictional cousin who's an agoraphobe; too shy to ever leave the house. He agrees to work as her intermediary during the editing process while getting a friend to play the author on the phone. One major problem. He falls hard for Keira, a spunky redhead who is a dead ringer for the heroine in the book. And she's smitten with him, as he's a clone of the vel's romantic hero, a fictional Mister Right come to life. You see where this is going. As the release date for the book gets closer, their relationship grows stronger while the tale of the fictional author goes over the top. At some point Alex will have to come clean that he's the real author of the book but worries he'll risk losing Keira because she won't be able to trust him. It's Tootsie meets the publishing world...without anyone getting dressed up in drag.
- Author BiographyI've always been a writer of some sort, having spent my career working as a reporter, anchor or producer in television news. Fiction is a lot more fun, since you don't have to deal with those pesky things known as facts. I grew up in the New York City metropolitan area and now live on the Gulf Coast where I will never shovel snow again. I'm happily married to a math teacher and we share our wonderful home with our tortoiseshell tabby cat, Gypsy.
- Author(s)Nic Tatano
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight270 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.