All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionDifficulties and challenges do t disappear when we come to faith and perhaps, all too often, we try to deal with them in our own strength. In Ephesians 6, Paul portrays a soldier standing fully protected and strong in his armour. It's a well-kwn passage, but do we go further than just kwing the armour: being able to list it but t truly and fully applying it to our lives? In this seven-week study guide, join Lynn Penson and explore the different pieces of armour, from head to toe, and consider how each part protects, strengthens and empowers us. Discover how these verses remind that: * salvation makes a vast difference to our lives * we are loved, valued and forgiven by God * we can be people of integrity, living godly lives * we can replace Satan's lies with God's truth * we can wear the armour both personally and corporately as the Body The armour is of little value if it is t put on and worn intentionally. So let these words of Scripture become a reality to you and your daily life. The implications are huge. This is an invitation to put on God's strength, protection and power; to be able to face far more than we ever could on our own.
- Author(s)Lynn Penson
- Date of Publication14/11/2016
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleCover to Cover
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- Width152 mm
- Height214 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.