All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.50Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe question of covert racism has been splashed across the headlines in recent times through incidents in football, with John Terry, Stan Collymore and Luis Suarez all involved; politics, with Dianne Abbott accused of racism; and the metropolitan police with two of Stephen Lawrence's killers put behind bars and allegations of 'institutional racism' resurging. Covert Racism tackles our cultural rms and acceptances in a 'post-racial' society.
- Author BiographyRodney D. Coates, Ph.D. (1987) in Sociology, University of Chicago, is Professor of Sociology at Miami University. He has published extensively in the areas of critical race and ethnic relations including his edited text Race and Ethnic Relations: Across Time, Space and Discipline (Brill 2004).
- Author(s)Rodney D. Coates
- PublisherHaymarket Books
- Date of Publication09/08/2012
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleStudies in Critical Social Sciences
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 32
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaymarket Books
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight668 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.