All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOxford-educated historian Joseph P. Farrell delivers the sequel to his best-selling Covert Wars and Breakaway Civilization, part of his book series on suppressed techlogy, Nazi survival, secret finance and postwar hidden conflicts. His customary meticulous research and sharp analysis blow the lid off of a worldwide web of nefarious financial and techlogical control that very few people even suspect exists. Farrell continues to delve into the creation of a breakaway civilisation by the Nazis in South America and other parts of the world. He elaborates on the advanced techlogy that they took with them at the end of World War II and shows how the breakaway civilisation has created a huge system of hidden finance with the involvement various banks and financial institutions around the world. He continues to look into the secret space programmes used by the breakaway civilisation and the clash of civilisations - a virtual secret war going on around us - and the current space secrecy that involves UFOs, suppressed techlogies and the hidden oligarchs who control planet earth for their own gain and profit. Farrell includes plenty of astounding accounts, documents and speculation on the amazing alternative history of hidden conflicts, secret super-finance and techlogy.
- Author BiographyJoseph Farrell is an Oxford educated historian who specialises in alternative history, World War II and secret technologies. Raised in Kansas, he has had a wide range of jobs and is currently a full-time author and researcher. His many books include: The Giza Death Star Trilogy; Reich of the Black Sun; The SS Brotherhood of the Bell; Nazi International; Roswell and Reich; The Cosmic War; Grid of the Gods; Babylon's Banksters and others.
- Author(s)Joseph P. Farrell
- PublisherAdventures Unlimited Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationKempton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintAdventures Unlimited Press
- Weight397 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.06Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.