All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis story began in 2008 in a tiny village called Champagnac de Belair...This rural French village is a quiet resting place with only the sounds of birdsong, the cool rushing of a river through the forest and a church bell that tells you the time if you are willing to listen. Australian designers, Lisa and Pete Johnson, packed up their lives and moved to a farmhouse in this Dordogne village. Lisa documented their journey with quaint stories and curious photographic images. The stories begin in spring and wander through the seasons to winter, sharing the rich beauty of small yet covetable details of life in the French countryside. They are stories about slowness and stillness, and discovering the magic of life.
- Author(s)Lisa Johnson
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Content Notecolour photos
- Width160 mm
- Height205 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.