All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a comprehensive collector's guide to bits and spurs, which combines Working Cowboy kwledge with Cowboy Collectibles, providing the reader with the actual usage, background, and value information. Dozens of styles of bits and spurs, dating back to the mid-1800s, are illustrated and described in over 400 color photographs, detailed text, and diagrams. There are also chapters devoted to additional cowboy accessories, such as leather bridles, and the repair, care, and maintenance of the spurs and bits. This book is an excellent reference guide for both the beginning and serious collector, and provides valuable information for antique dealers, traders, and the modern day cowboy.
- Author BiographyJoice Overton and her husband, William, have been adding to their unique collection of bits and spurs for over 40 years. In that time, they've actively cataloged, displayed and spoken on the subject. Joice is a member of the National Bit and Spur Collectors Association. She has lived in the Pacific Northwest her entire life, and currently lives in Oregon.
- Author(s)Joice I. Overton
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication29/04/2003
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note432 color photos
- Weight1250 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.