All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionThey may ride off into the sunset, but cowboys never go out of style. These manly men embody the fiercely independent, earthy alpha male and hero who isn't afraid to show the gentle, nurturing side of his complex nature when faced with a woman in need. Even when he's coated with dust from riding behind a herd of cattle or up to his knees in mud freeing a calf from a wallow, this stud still generates a lot of Cowboy Heat. Delilah Devlin's Cowboy Lust was a sensation, hitting the top ten of romance books and generating a river of praise. Award-winning Devlin is back on the ranch with stories of rugged romantics, rough riders, and rope wranglers sure to satisfy any reader who craves the idea of that gruff, romantic hero, a man of few words but many moves. Cowboy Heat sits tall in the saddle, winning hearts and spurring readers to new heights of happiness.
- Author BiographyDelilah Devlin has published over 60 erotic stories in multiple genres and lengths. Her published print titles include Into the Darkness, Seduced by Darkness, Darkness Captured, Down in Texas and Texas Men. She is published by Avon, Kensington, Atria/Strebor, Ellora's Cave, Samhain Publishing, Berkley, and Cleis Press and lives in Arkadelphia, AR. Beth Williamson is a revered romance writer who lives in Raleigh, NC.
- Author(s)Beth Williamson,Delilah Devlin
- PublisherCleis Press
- Date of Publication18/03/2014
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintCleis Press
- Weight264 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.