All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLet's round em up and move em along! In words and pictures, Gail Gibbons captures all the excitement and adventure of the Wild West. Her colorful watercolors deftly recreate cowboys' clothing, equipment, and lifestyle, and the lively text includes descriptions of famous cowboys and cowgirls, as well as historical facts.
- Author BiographyGail Gibbons has written and illustrated more than one hundred informational books for children. A talented writer who turns fact into entertainment, she has traveled across the country to research topics as diverse as deep-sea submersibles, the largest tree in the world, and more. Gail Gibbons divides her time between a cottage on Matinicus Island off the coast of Maine and a farmhouse in Vermont surrounded by sugar maple trees.
- Author(s)Gail Gibbons
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication07/01/2001
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight168 g
- Width254 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.81Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.