All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionOld West shooters take on modern terrorists along the Rio Grande! Sparks fly and guns blaze, when Jake Spooner and Lady Sue meet in Boom Town, a mockup western town built for cowboy action shooting matches along the Rio Grande. Dressed in fantasy western costumes, but armed with real Colt 45's, Jake and Lady Sue begin to fall in love. Then real terrorists cross the Mexican border...
- Author BiographyGlenn Jordan, aka Farr Ranger, is an environmental lawyer turned gunslinger, participating in the sport of cowboy action shooting. Glenn takes his alias from D. H. Farr, an ancestor who led Farr's Company of Rangers in the 1860's near Austin. Glenn and his wife, Gail, live on a horse ranch near Austin, Texas.
- Author(s)Glenn Jordan
- Date of Publication08/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.