All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionHighly qualified veterinary surgeon Julian Earl, entertains the reader with a few of his favourite tales and events fromhis long career t to mention the most bizarre of all - attending to a cow stuck in a tree! Chapters are littered with anecdotes, hilarious memories, and veterinary stories all told in a lighthearted style with plenty of examples and practical advice on what one should try and avoid when working as a veterinary surgeon. James Herriot for the 21st Century.
- Author BiographyJulian Earl wanted to be a vet from the age of eight and managed to achieve this childhood dream. He qualified as a veterinary surgeon in 1981 and in 2015 was awarded the status of being an Advanced Veterinary Practitioner in Sheep and Animal Welfare.Unfortunately in 2012 he suffered life-threatening injuries in a cycle race that brought to an end his clinical work,he is now an approved para-cyclist targeting the national championships.
- Author(s)Julian Earl
- PublisherQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication13/06/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationShrewsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Weight426 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.