All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $54.05
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $9.88Trending at AU $10.52
About this product
- DescriptionFunny verses from the classroom at the end of the hall at WT Melon Elementary School.
- Author BiographyDouglas Evans is the author of numerous books for children, including The Elevator Family, Apple Island, MVP: Magellan Voyage Project, and the Classroom Creature trilogy: Classroom at the End of the Hall, Math Rashes, and Mouth Moths. He lives in Berkeley, CA.
- Author(s)Douglas Evans
- PublisherWT Melon Publishing
- Date of Publication22/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWT Melon Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.