All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA delayed train, a dip in the conversation, an early morning hour with sleep-during these moments, do you feel an overwhelming urge to grab your BlackBerry? Do you kw someone else who does? If the answer is yes, then look further than this one-of-a-kind book...CrackBerry: True Tales of Blackberry Use and Abuse covers the phemen of BlackBerry Addiction, offering true-life accounts of BlackBerry dependence and mishaps. You'll find comfort and humor in the unbelievable tales of BlackBerry abuse and also learn some valuable tips along the way. * The definitive guide to responsible BlackBerry use. * How to tame and get the most out of your BlackBerry device * BlackBerry etiquette guidelines This book offers a comprehensive 12 Step Plan for BlackBerry users and abusers. It's a must have if you own a BlackBerry, and maybe it's the perfect gift for a friend who is showing signs of a BlackBerry addiction.
- Author BiographyMartin Trautschold is the founder and chief executive officer of Made Simple Learning, a leading provider of Apple iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, BlackBerry and Palm webOS books and video tutorials. He has been a successful entrepreneur in the mobile device training and software business since 2001. With Made Simple Learning, he has been helping to train thousands of BlackBerry users with short, to-the-point video tutorials. He has now co-authored 15 Made Simple guide books. Martin also co-founded, ran for three years, then sold a mobile device software company. Prior to this, Martin spent 15 years in technology and business consulting in the U.S. and Japan. He holds an engineering degree from Princeton University and a master's in business administration from the Kellogg School at Northwestern University. Martin and his wife, Julia, have three daughters. Martin enjoys rowing and cycling. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Gary Mazo,Kevin J. Michaluk,Made Simple Learning,Martin Trautschold
- Date of Publication06/10/2010
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.