All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is about the art of living mentally well. Told through the first-hand experience of mental health advocate, activist and speaker Kevin Hines (who has bipolar disorder), the story is an honest account of the struggle to live mentally well, and teach others how to do the same. It educates the public about mental illness and helps anyone reading find hope in any situation.
- Author BiographyKevin Hines is an award-winning international speaker, author, and mental health advocate. Kevin has been featured in the critically acclaimed film The Bridge, on Larry King Live, 20/20, Anderson Cooper 360, Good Morning America, and Ireland's famed Tonight with Vincent Browne. He has been featured in hundreds of radio, film, and television media outlets. Kevin has written countless articles about suicide awareness/prevention and 'The Art of Living Mentally Well.' His articles have appeared in the San Francisco Medical Magazine, The Santa Barbara Independent, New Voices at Bay, the National Council Magazine, the San Francisco Chronicle, Advancements in Psychiatric Treatment, as well as many others. He was most recently honored as a Lifetime Achievement Award Winner by The National Council for Community Behavioral Health.
- Author(s)Kevin Hines
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication27/06/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight413 g
- Width147 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byDaniel J. Reidenberg
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.