Cracking the AP Physics C Exam: 2017 Edition by Princeton Review (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.89+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- Description<b><b>EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the</b> AP Physics C Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide including thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, <b>access to our AP Connect portal online, and 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations. </b></b> We don't have to tell you how tough AP Physics C is to master or how vital a stellar exam can be to making your college application competitive at the most selective schools. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, <i> Cracking the AP Physics C Exam</i> arms you to take on the test and achieve your highest possible score. <i>Techniques That Actually Work.</i> Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically Essential tactics to help you work smarter, t harder<i>Everything You Need to Kw to Help Achieve a High Score.</i> Comprehensive content reviews for all test topics Up-to-date information on the 2017 AP Physics C Exam Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates <i>Practice Your Way to Excellence.</i><b>2 full-length practice tests</b> with detailed answer explanations Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter Step-by-step walk-throughs of sample Mechanics and Electricity & Magnetism exam questions
- Author BiographyThe experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.
- Author(s)Princeton Review
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication05/08/2016
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCollege Test Prep
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton Review Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1043 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine43 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.