All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionMergers and Acquisitions can seem daunting to entrepreneurs, but it doesn't have to be. Growth through M&A is a simple process that can yield huge rewards if the numbers work, if the company is a good match, and if you are willing to accept some risk. Perhaps the most important aspects of M&A are having the desire, strategy, and structure to make it happen - if you have that then you can take your company to new heights with explosive growth and a minimum amount of money down. This book serves as a guide to effectively find good deals for entrepreneurial businesses in the 1 to 30 million dollar range. It provides a blueprint for how to tackle issues such as determining whether it's a good fit, due diligence, structuring the deal, valuation, tax issues, and how to land the perfect catch. For M&A to succeed, these matters must be addressed first. John will show you ways to find potential spots for rapid growth and accomplish, on a smaller level, what the bigger companies do. By breaking M&A down into approachable elements, you will find that your entire outlook on the topic will be transformed.
- Author BiographyJohn Bly is the founding Partner of LB&A, Certified Public Accountants, PLLC, located in the Charlotte area. John's entrepreneurial guidance as Managing Partner has propelled the firm to rapid growth. He utilizes M&A to drive development--in nine years LB&A has grown from $0 to more than $4 million, through a series of eight acquisitions and two mergers. John is also seen by his peers as an expert on the topic and consults on 20-30 M&A transactions a year. He plays an integral role both locally and globally in the Entrepreneurs' Organization, and has also received prestigious awards including The 2013 M&A National Advisor 40 Under 40, The 2013 Accounting Today Award Recipient for Managing Partner Elite and The 2011 Charlotte Business Journal 40 Under 40.
- Author(s)John Bly
- PublisherAdvantage Media Group
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdvantage Media Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.