Crafting & Executing Strategy: The Quest for Competitive Advantage: Concepts and Cases by A J Strickland III, Arthur Thompson, Margaret Peteraf, Dr John Gamble (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $526.97+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $87.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe distinguishing mark of the 19th edition is its enriched and enlivened presentation of the material in each of the 12 chapters, providing an up-to-date and engrossing discussion of the core concepts and analytical tools as you will find anywhere. There is an accompanying line-up of exciting new cases that bring the content to life and are sure to provoke interesting classroom discussions, deepening students' understanding of the material in the process. While this 19th edition retains the 12-chapter structure of the prior edition, every chapter -indeed every paragraph and every line has been re-examined, refined, and refreshed. New content has been added to keep the material in line with the latest developments in the theory and practice of strategic management. In other areas, coverage has been trimmed to keep the book at a more manageable size. Scores of new examples have been added, along with 16 new Illustration Capsules, to enrich understanding of the content and to provide students with a ringside view of strategy in action. The result is a text that cuts straight to the chase in terms of what students really need to kw and gives instructors a leg up on teaching that material effectively. It remains, as always, solidly mainstream and balanced, mirroring both the penetrating insight of academic thought and the pragmatism of real-world strategic management. Thompson 19e, your best case scenario!
- Author BiographyThe University of Alabama John E. Gamble is currently Associate Dean and Professor of Management in the Mitchell College of Business at the University of South Alabama. His teaching specialty at USA is strategic management and he also conducts a course in strategic management in Germany, which is sponsored by the University of Applied Sciences in Worms. Dr. Gamble's research interests center on strategic issues in entrepreneurial, health care, and manufacturing settings. His work has been published in various scholarly journals and he is the author or co-author of more than 50 case studies published in an assortment of strategic management and strategic marketing texts. He has done consulting on industry and market analysis for clients in a diverse mix of industries. Professor Gamble received his Ph.D. in management from the University of Alabama in 1995. Dr. Gamble also has a Bachelor of Science degree and a Master of Arts degree from the University of Alabama. A. J. Strickland III e professore di Strategia d'Impresa presso la Graduate School of Business dell'Universita dell'Alabama.
- Author(s)A J Strickland III,Arthur Thompson,Dr John Gamble,Margaret Peteraf
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Out-of-print date19/07/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1744 g
- Width205 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement19th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.