All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrate the most inspirational season of the year with this irresistible collection of simple hand-sewn creations. Create cute characters in beautiful, fresh pastel shades ready for the spring. All the projects can be sewn easily by hand using accessible fabrics and actual-size templates. The projects include bunnies, geese, hens, lambs and other springtime characters. Also included are delightfully quick and simple applique and patchwork Easter cards, hearts, egg cosies, bags, and tea cosies.
- Author BiographyTone Finnanger is the designer and owner of the brand Tilda. She grew up in Oslo, the capital of Norway. Always fond of art and craft, inspired by members of the family she soon began to explore how she could make a living from her talent. The dream was to make dolls and scenery for animation films, while in real life she was working in a craft shop. This combination is what eventually led to the idea of Tilda. Tone started Tilda in 1999, 25 years old. She now lives on an island in the Oslo fjord with her boyfriend and her dog. This is also where she has her studio. She has her education in graphic design and art.
- Author(s)Tone Finnanger
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication24/02/2006
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.