All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCraftivism is a worldwide movement that operates at the intersection where craft and activism meet. With interviews and profiles of craftivists who are changing the world with their art, and through examples that range from community embroidery projects (such as stitching in prisons, revolutionary ceramics, AIDS activism, yarn bombing and crafts that facilitate personal growth) Craftivism provides imaginative examples of how crafters can be creative and altruistic at the same time.
- Author BiographyBetsy Greer: Betsy Greer is a writer, a maker, and a researcher, and the author of Knitting for Good!: A Guide to Creating Personal, Social, and Political Change Stitch by Stitch. She runs the blog craftivism.com and believes that creativity and positive activism can not only save the soul, but also the world.
- PublisherArsenal Pulp Press
- Date of Publication10/07/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintArsenal Pulp Press
- Content Note75 illustrations
- Weight545 g
- Width202 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byBetsy Greer
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.