All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionCreating furniture in the Craftsman style - attractive, functional pieces with trademark clean lines, durable joinery that mesh well with other furniture styles - is easier than ever with this guide featuring expert instruction from the editors at Woodworker's Journal and is perfect for both those newly interested in the Craftsman style or for aficionados looking for more challenging designs. Projects include a slatted bookcase, side and arm chairs, tall stools and a wine cupboard and each is accompanied by detailed plans, example images, expert instructions and helpful tips to ensure finished products of the highest quality.
- Author BiographyWoodworker's Journal is a leading woodworking periodical. Intended for craftsmen of any skill level, the magazine has been published for 30 years.
- Author(s)Woodworker's Journal
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication06/09/2007
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationEast Petersburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Out-of-print date26/10/2010
- Content Notefull colour photos / illustrations thoughout
- Weight721 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.