Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe current fashion for taxidermy is hard to avoid. It seems every trendy bar, restaurant or new boutique you walk into these days has the head of some animal or ather gazing down from on high. For those of us who are reluctant for whatever reason to exhibit a decapitated mammal upon our walls, an alternative option has at last surfaced. Using sewing, crochet, knitting, paper mache, and in some cases just cutting and pasting, you can achieve the spirit of taxidermy without the morbid overtones. Combining the twin joys of craft and taxidermy, Craftydermy presents a cabinet of curiosities that will delight, amuse and inspire. Projects include a knitted fox stole, paper mache antlers, a crocheted moose head and a felted tiger rug. Craftydermy follows on from You Are Awesome , has a similar tactile quality, and will appeal to a gift/craft market.
- Author BiographyTracey Benton runs a gallery in the South of England promoting craft/art crossover talent. She has worked with prolific artists and curated exhibitions and catalogs that have received broad national exposure.
- Author(s)Tracey Benton,Ziggy Hanaor
- PublisherCicada Books Limited
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicada Books Limited
- Content Note96 colour illustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width150 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.83Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.