All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionCrane operators and safety managers will love this easy-to-use and comprehensive guidebook to OSHA CFR requirements, ANSI standards, proven managerial insights, and crane manufacturers' guidelines. Crane Safety helps readers avoid unnecessary injuries and penalties by discussing training and qualification requirements specified by OSHA and recommended by manufacturers of cranes and crane equipment.
- Author(s)Carl O. Morgan
- PublisherGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1999
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationRockville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight830 g
- Width216 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.