All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrauma following automobile accidents can persist for weeks, months, or longer. Symptoms include nervousness, sleep disorders, loss of appetite, and sexual dysfunction. In Crash Course, Diane Poole Heller and Laurence Heller take readers through a series of case histories and exercises to explain and treat the health problems and trauma brought on by car accidents.
- Author BiographyDr. Diane Heller received her Ph.D. from the Western Institute for Social Research in Berkeley, California. She is a Licensed Professional Counselor and a Nationally Certified Counselor. Dr. Laurence Heller is a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of the University of Colorado. He has an M.A. in Linguistics and a Ph.D. in Psychology. He and his wife, Diane, recently taught their Auto Accident Recovery Program at Sarah Herzop Hospital in Jerusalem.
- Author(s)Diane Poole Heller,Laurence Heller
- PublisherNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/03/2002
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.