All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition has been written by students for students, giving a first-hand perspective of what it takes to make the grade at cell biology and genetics. Text in outline format makes information easy to access and take in, and there are Comprehension Check and Hints and Tips boxes.
- Author(s)Ania L. Manson
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication16/09/2002
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleCrash Course - UK
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date18/10/2010
- Content Note200 ills.
- Weight535 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.