Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionNow celebrating over 10 years of success - Crash Course has been specially devised to help you get through your exams with ease. Completely revised throughout, the new edition of Crash Course is perfectly tailored to meet your needs by providing everything you need to kw in one place. Clearly presented in a tried and trusted, easy-to-use, format, each book in the series gives complete coverage of the subject in a -nsense, user-friendly fashion. Commencing with 'Learning Objectives', each chapter guides you succinctly through the topic, giving full coverage of the curriculum whilst avoiding unnecessary and often confusing detail. Each chapter is also supported by a full artwork programme, and features the ever popular 'Hints and Tips' boxes as well as other useful aide-memoires. All volumes contain an up-to-date self-assessment section which allows you to test your kwledge and hone your exam skills. Authored by students or junior doctors - working under close faculty supervision - each volume has been prepared by someone who has recently been in the exam situation and so relates closely to your needs. So whether you need to get out of a fix or aim for distinction Crash Course is for you!!
- Author(s)Richard Murphy,Ronan O'Neill
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication27/07/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCrash Course
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteApprox. 128 illustrations
- Series Edited byDr. Daniel Horton-Szar
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.