All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do you do when you are offered any number of gifts including but t limited to artifacts, letters, historical documents, collections of pictures, postcards, arrowheads? This book helps you reject such offers (keeping the prospective dor happy) or add and maintain these in your collection so that they are useful and used. Since archival materials are t considered as the usual circulation materials, how and when to loan them is ather question answered. You may also be able to get volunteers to help you at every step along the way when you are acquiring and restoring gifts. Many librarians are recipients of a variety of gifts from members of the community. How to accept or reject these donations is a continuing problem for persons who work in public libraries and will be even more of a question when the librarian has little formal training in archival or preservation work.
- Author BiographyAnn Roberts is a Certified Archivist and has worked in historical societies, archives and libraries for almost twenty years. She is currently the Adult Services Consultant for the Missouri State Library and Coordinator of the Missouri Center for the Book.
- Author(s)Professor Ann Roberts
- Date of Publication30/10/2007
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleCrash Course
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight374 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.