CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionLearn about the world of today's teens and how to communicate with this very important segment of your library's audience. Gather ideas for enlisting help from teachers and school librarians in planning programming to bring teens to the library. Examples of real life reference interviews follow a list of tools to have at the teen reference desk. The essential elements of building teen collection and reader's advisory services are presented with ideas for creating a teen friendly library. Information will be useful to librarians in smaller libraries and persons assigned to teen services as a part of their other duties.
- Author BiographyDonna P. Miller, Library Media Coordinator for the Mesa County Valley School District #51 in Grand Junction, Colorado has over 20 years library experience in schools and public libraries. She has an MLS from the University of North Texas. She has co-authored two books, Developing an Integrated Library Program with J. Anderson, and Day by Day: Professional Journaling for Library Media Specialists with K. Larsen, and is author of The Standards-Based Integrated Library.
- Author(s)Donna P. Miller
- Date of Publication30/11/2007
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleCrash Course
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Weight404 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.