Crash the Chatterbox: Hearing God's Voice Above All Others by Steven Furtick (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.88+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.33
About this product
- DescriptionCrashing the chatterbox = Overpowering lies of insecurity, fear, condemnation, and discouragement with the promises of God. I used to think that someone who struggled with the kinds of weaknesses I deal with daily was useless to God. I felt so often like I was drowning in internal dialogue I couldn't control. It had been the soundtrack of my life for as long as I could remember. Yet everything changed when I began to realize God has given us the ability to choose the dialogue we believe and respond to. And once we learn how, we can switch from lies to truth as deliberately as we can choose the Beatles over Miley Cyrus on satellite radio. This is the key to pressing ahead and doing God's will anyway, even as you are bombarded with thoughts, feelings, and even facts about why you can't do it. I'm w awakening to the reality that we can access the power of God's promises to constantly crash the system of our broken beliefs. I'm learning how to overpower the shouts of the Enemy by bending my ear to the whisper of God's supernatural truths about my identity in Him and His strength in me. -STEVEN FURTICK, from Crash the Chatterbox Includes discussion questions for individuals or groups. Inside your head and heart is a chatterbox. Its lies are keeping you from realizing your God-given potential. But what can you do about them? The Voice You Listen to Will Determine the Future You Experience In Crash the Chatterbox, Pastor Steven Furtick focuses on four key areas in which negative thoughts are most debilitating: insecurity, fear, condemnation, and discouragement. He asks, What great deeds are in danger of remaining undone in your life because of lies that were planted in your past or fears that are looming in your future? With personal stories, inspiring examples, and practical strategies, Pastor Furtick will show you how to silence the lies and embrace the freeing affirmation of God. Learn how to live out God's truth matter what is going on in your life or thoughts. Learn how to crash the chatterbox...and hear God's voice above all others.
- Author BiographyPastor Steven grew up in Moncks Corner, South Carolina, where at age 16 he realized God's plan for him to start a life-changing church in a metropolitan city. This vision became a tangible reality when Elevation was founded on the faith of eight families who risked everything. Selling their houses and quitting their jobs, they moved to Charlotte believing that God would turn this city upside down for His glory through the local church. After nearly five years, Elevation Church has grown to more than 8,000 in attendance each week at four locations. Since our launch, we've seen more than 10,900 people receive Christ. In 2007, 2008 and 2009, Elevation Church was named one of the 10 fastest growing churches in America by Outreach Magazine. The heart of Pastor Steven's message is audacious faith and how to approach every experience from a visionary perspective. As a young voice in the Church with wisdom beyond his years, his passion for seeing God's purposes fulfilled is igniting a fire here in our city and beyond. Pastor Steven attended North Greenville University, received a B.A. in communications and went on to complete a Master of Divinity from Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. He resides in the Charlotte area with his wife, Holly, and two sons, Elijah and Graham. www.elevationchurch.org/pastor
- Author(s)Steven Furtick
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- Date of Publication11/02/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Out-of-print date31/01/2017
- Weight404 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.